Sunday, July 20, 2014

What do I eat in a typical day?

Sometimes when people think of eating healthy, they think it means boring food choices.  But I have found that to not be the case at all!  My main goals for the past month that I have really been focusing on my food choices have been no processed foods, no gluten, no dairy, and no sugar.  Basically eat REAL FOOD and try to get a lot of veggies in too!  So, that seems like a lot of NO's right?  But there are also a lot of YES's!!!  One of my favorites that I can still eat is eggs and bacon (nitrate free).  In fact, sometimes I have it not only for breakfast but for a night time snack lately.  :-)  Much better than the chips and icecream I was having before!  What does a typical day look like for me?  Here's an example from my food journal to give you an idea:

I've also found so many great new recipes to try.  I share a lot of my new favorite ones in this post  if you want to check them out, or check my Pinterest Paleo Recipe Board too in the sidebar of this blog.  I have really found that it's not all that limiting, and basically gives you a lot of possibilities to choose from eating this way.  And I've found the definite key is to plan ahead and have the right kind of foods on hand, so when a craving hits, you choose blueberries and strawberries over ice cream!

Another thing that helped me learn how to eat this way was signing up for a paid enrollment in a private 14 Day Sugar Detox FaceBook Challenge Group, where I was told the whole list of NO foods and the whole list of YES foods, received daily encouragement and support, and also was able to ask questions and learn from my leader of the group who had been through it before, as well as other members in the group.  There wasn't any fitness program or nutrition supplements that had to be bought to join this group, just a 1 time small fee that allowed me entry into the group to gain the information I needed to go through this sugar detox successfully.

How I feel from eating this way has truly been one of the best decisions that I have made and I still can't believe that I've seen so many positive results, on the inside and outside of my body, in only a month of doing this.  If you are interested in committing to learning how to eat the way I am and rid yourself of your sugar addiction for good, please contact me through email at healthyandfitat36@gmail.com or message me or comment on www.facebook.com/healthyandfitat36 and I can get you information on how you can join a 14 Day Sugar Detox Group Challenge too!

No comments :

Post a Comment