Thursday, July 10, 2014

About Me . . . and Purpose of this Blog

Hi! 

 It's never too late to get fit and healthy.  I've always been a fairly active person, but I'm ready to take my fitness and nutrition to a new level.  Starting this venture at age 36, I am aware of the good and bad things I've done to my body, and I'm hoping to do more good than bad from this point forward!  Hoping to inspire, encourage, and take others along for my journey to a healthier and fitter lifestyle.  

I am a busy wife, mom to 3, & work outside the home in accounting part time as well, so I understand the challenge of fitting healthy choices into your already overwhelmed and busy life.  If I can do it, you can too!  I hope others will join me for some of my challenges and learn along with me how to be healthier in a fast paced and unhealthy world!  

Please click here to read a little more About Me and the purpose of healthy and fit at 36.

Thanks for stopping by!

 ~ Jill

No comments :

Post a Comment